Over the coming weeks (or a bit longer) we plan to ramp up the output of the site both in terms of the number of posts that go out each day and also adding more to the areas that we don’t currently cover so well such as Apple, BlackBerry, Gaming, Linux and Windows. In order for us to do that we’ve made some internal changes to our team and we will also be looking out for some new writers, contributors and other roles.
We want to fill our lands with people, both new writers and readers!
Sadly all our roles are unpaid and we can’t offer you anything other than a place to write about a passion you may have and an audience to read that writing but we hope that by joining our team, you gain experience in writing for a consumer technology website and also that you are able to showcase your skills as a writer.
So now to the fun part, what roles do we have available…
- Apple News Writer / Product Reviewer
- BlackBerry News Writer / Product Reviewer
- Gaming News Writer / Product Reviewer
- Linux News Writer / Product Reviewer
- Windows OS News Writer / Product Reviewer
- Windows Phone News Writer / Product Reviewer
- Social Media Manager For all of the roles listed above we will provide you with the tools required and ensure that you have support where required at all times of the day.
- We will never ask you to commit to anything more than 1 post per day (excluding weekends) on your chosen area of expertise and whilst there are some perks that go along with these roles, we don’t feel it’s worth mentioning them as we believe in writing out of passion and not reward.
- If you are interested in any of our roles and would like to find out more then please use the form below to contact us or simply email email@example.com