How about this for an Android device! It’s named the Dragonboard and is a collaboration between BSQUARE and Qualcomm to allow hardware developers to test items out before integrating them into their device.
For just $500 you can pick one of these up to play around with…. but, what do you get for $500?
- Android OS Built in (not sure which one)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon APQ8060 + MSM8660 Dual-core 1.5GHz
- GPU: Adreno 220
- RAM: 1GB LPDDR2
- ROM: 16GB + 8GB SDHC accessories
- 3.61 in Capacitive LCD (interchangeable)
- 800 × 480 WVGA (interchangeable)
- Choice of built in Cameras which are Interchangeable (3MP and 5MP Standard)
- WiFi 802.11 a / b / g / n Bluetooth 3.0
- GPS, FM
- microSD, microUSB, HDMI, 3.5mm audio jack
- USB-OTG support
Posted by: John