SayIt is regarded as it’s the number one voice recognition application and personal assistant for BlackBerry 10. And so it should, it work right-out-of-the-box. Now comes even more updates for the app. Although it’s not free, cost is £2.50 it’s well worth the fee if you’re going to use it regularly.
It has had regular updates since its launch and another one now follows which includes the below new features:
- Input command via keyboard
- Transit finder: bus stations, underground metro, TGV, mainland rail, etc…
- BBC news
- Add navigation action for browser in Voice Search: back, forward and refresh
- Customize user’s name
- BlackBerry Q5 support
This App is Built for BlackBerry™ approved. This official BlackBerry designation offers complete confidence that it meets BlackBerry’s high standards for quality and performance.
Want a Personal Assistant on your BlackBerry® 10? Just say it with Say It!
SayIt is a Voice Recognition and Assistant software, so you can:
• Natural Voice Recognition and processing for BlackBerry® 10
• Text to Speech with natural voice, you can download the converted voice file as MP3 format and share it to our BBM™ friends, NFC, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Email, Bluetooth
• Provide weather forecast based on current location
• Search YouTube, Wikipedia, Google using voice
• Search local hotels, restaurants, coffee, …
• Built in Encyclopedia, so you can find the definition of anything you want, for example: definition of Newton
• Built in language translator. SayIt supports translate from English to 25 other languages such as: Spanish, French, Italian, German, Chinese and etc….
From now on, you can translate languages on the way when you travelling, working, meeting, etc….
• Built in Voice to Text conversion Engine, SayIt supports 16 languages for conversion from Voice to Text. So, you say something and SayIt converts your voice to text, you can share the converted text to your BBM™ friends, NFC, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Email, Bluetooth
• Integration with Wolfram Alpha, so SayIt can perform maths calculation, provide information about: history, literature, culture and nearly every queries thanks to Wolfram Alpha power.
• Ask anything you want and SayIt will answer you. For example: “How old is the earth?”, “Who is Justin Bieber?”, “1 plus 1 equals?”, “Tell me about yourself?”, “What’s the weather like?”,….and a lot more! • Built in Realtime Translator, 65 languages are supported • Voice Search (17 languages supported): Perform Google search, Wikipedia search, YouTube search, Amazon search, Ebay search, Wolfram Alpha search, IMDB search, SoundCloud search, Vimeo search, Yelp search and Flickr search • Launch Native BlackBerry 10 applications using your voice, such as: Camera, Address Book, Calendar,…
• Built in Command List for ease of using
• SayIt is a BBM™ Connected application specially designed for BlackBerry 10 with modern and beautiful user interface (UI) • SayIt supports sharing voice file, text to your BBM™ friends, NFC, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Email, Bluetooth
How to use:
•Tap record button then speak, tap again to stop recording. After stop recording, SayIt will answer your queries. • SayIt works via Wifi or Cellular network (3G/4G/H+)
•You can view the Command List for more command
• Don’t forget to check out the video demo here:
List of supporting languages
• Voice to text: (16 languages) Czech, Chinese, Dutch, English (USA), French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish,Turkish • Text to Voice: (17 languages) Czech, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English (USA), French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish,Turkish
• Translation SayIt supports translate from English to 25 other languages: Czech,Chinese,Danish,Dutch,English (USA),French,German,Greek, Hungarian,India,Indonesian,Italian,Japanese,Korean,Latin,Norwegian, Philippines,Polish,Portuguese,Russian,Spanish,Swedish,Thai,Turkish,Vietnamese