Make a withdrawal when you need it.
You keep money in the bank – now keep power in the bank too. Enercell’s Portable Power Bank is a small, personal-portable power supply that keeps you talking for up to four hours. It charges quickly from any USB power port.
- Enercell’s Portable Power Bank is a small, personal-portable power supply that keeps you talking for up to four hours. It charges quickly from any USB power port.
- Battery average run time up to 4 hours, results vary by device and usage patterns
- Over-voltage, over-current, short-circuit, over-temperature (charging) & under-voltage protection
- Battery charges in about 3 hours
The requirements for entry are as follows:
- Your Full Name and Email Address (so we can contact you if you win).
- Be a follower of us either on Google+, Facebook or Twitter.
That’s it. No spamming the interwebz, though we won’t complain if you want to share the contest with anyone else. Please include either your Google+, Facebook or Twitter ID in order to validate your entry. You can also include your Google+, Facebook or Twitter ID for further ways to notify you of your victory.
Entries can be made from now until Thursday, February 2 at 12:59 GMT when we will begin a new giveaway!
A Note About our Sponsor:
- RadioShack is the neighborhood mobile authority
- RadioShack sells devices from the top three carriers- AT&T, Sprint and Verizon
- Competitive prices on all the top-selling handsets
- All manufacturer rebates are instant
- Immediate store credit when customers utilize Trade & Save
The Trade & Save Program allows customers to trade in their retired mobile devices and electronics and receive immediate store credit for all of their purchases.
- Trade & Save applies to any type of retired technology, from mobile phones to cameras, GPS and MP3 players. For example, if a customer has an iPhone 3GS and wants to purchase an iPhone 4S or another new smartphone, he or she may trade in to receive store credit toward the purchase of a new device.
- Customers can visit www.radioshack.com/tradein for additional Trade & Save information and current appraisals.