A few days ago, leader of the pack Mr McK posted a link to a rather amusing article highlighting reasons to not buy a Samsung Galaxy SIII.
After reading the article and noticing it was absolute nonsense and full of uneducated reasons such as "the note 2 is coming out soon", I decided to write a similar article full of non-reasons to not buy an iPhone… please remember this is supposed to be a comedy article and has absolutely nothing to do with anything in real life (although some things may be quite true.)
5 reasons to not buy an iPhone.
1. it’s overpriced. you have to sell your house, car and left testicle to afford the first month, then sell your remaining body parts on eBay to pay the rest over 12-24 months
2. the ipad mini is coming out soon. why would you buy an iPhone now, only to have bit
instantly obsolete when the larger not quite pocket sized non-call making block of parp is
3. this is an android website. of course we’re going to deter you from buying an iPhone.
4. you’ll be locked on iOS 6, with almost no Google software at all and a navigation app with an icon that wants you to drive off a bridge!
5. the T-Mobile G1 is waaaaay cooler
There you have it. the top 5 reasons to not buy an iPhone
Original Post Source: HERE