We spoke about the LG Optimus LTE in September when it was nothing more than another rumour however today, those rumours were quashed and the device became official.
The NTT DoCoMo bound Optimus LTE packs some powerful specs as well as a very sleek design.
- Android 2.3.5
- Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8660 Dual-core 1.5GHz CPU
- RAM: 1GB
- ROM: 4GB + Max 32GB microSD
- Size: 132.9 × 67.9 × 10.5mm
- Weight: 135g
- 4.5 inches IPS LCD
- 1280 × 720 HD
- 8MP Rear Camera with LED flash
- 1.3MP Front Camera
- Network (SU640): W-CDMA (2100MHz) GSM (900/1800/1900MHz)
- Network (LU6200): CDMA2000 (1700MHz)
- Packet (SU640): LTE, HSPA +, GPRS
- Packet (LU6200): LTE, EV-DO Rev.A
- WiFi 802.11 a / b / g / n
- Bluetooth 3.0
- 1830mAh Battery
- Other: DLNA, DMB, Wi-Fi enabled direct
As you can see, this handset packs in a whopping set of specifications as well as having LTE on board. You now have to ask if this will compete with or even better the upcoming Google Nexus Prime handset by Samsung.
Posted by: John