The guys and gals over at GSM Arena have been busy piecing together a jigsaw of leaked Samsung Roadmaps to come up with this list of upcoming Android handsets:
- Samsung I9250 (W48) – 4.65" SuperAMOLED of HD resolution (1280×720 pixels), Android Ice Cream sandwich, 5 MP camera.
- Samsung I9220 (W43) – 4.3-inch Super AMOLED of HD resolution (1280×720 pixels), Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread, 1.4 Ghz dual-core processor, 8-megapixel camera.
- Samsung I9210 (W48) – 4.5" WVGA SuperAMOLED, Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread, 4G connectivity, 16 GB of memory, 8-megapixel camera with LED flash, GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi b/g/n, 1750 mAh battery.
- Samsung I8150 (W40) – 3.7" WVGA LCD, Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread, 1.4GHz processor, HSDPA, 4GB of memory, microSD support, 5 megapixel camera with 720p video recording, Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi, DLNA, GPS and FM radio.
- Samsung B5510 (W41) – 2.8" display, Android 2.2.2 Froyo, 800MHz processor, QWERTY keyboard, 3 megapixel camera, FM radio, WiFi.
- Samsung S5610 (W42) – 2.4" QVGA display, Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread, 5 megapixel camera, 150 MB storage, HSDPA.
- Samsung GT-S5360 (W42) – 3" QVGA screen, Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread, 2 megapixel camera.
- Samsung P6200 (W44) – 7" Super AMOLED of SVGA resolution (1024 x 600 pixels), Android Honeycomb, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, 3 megapixel and 2 megapixel cameras.
- Samsung P6210 (W44) – Wi-Fi-only version of the P6200.
With this list now on show people are discussing whether or not one of these devices are infact the Nexus Prime handset.
Without hard evidence we can neither confirm nor deny this however we feel that it’s very likely to be the case.
Posted by: John