The guys over at BGR.com are reporting that they have obtained leaked specifications to the next ‘Google phone’ the Nexus Prime. The spec’ list is nothing too extraordinary but is in keeping with the current wave of Android devices except when it comes to onboard memory, which will allegedly be 32GB!
Ice Cream Sandwich aka Android 4.0 will also be bundled with the Nexus Prime which is looking like it will be a network exclusive to Verizon in the US.
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 9mm thin
- 4.65-inch 1280 x 720-pixel Super AMOLED HD with curved glass
- TI OMAP 4460 dual-core Cortex A9 processor clocked at 1.2GHz
- 1GB of RAM
- 32GB of built-in storage
- 5-megapixel camera on the back, 1.3-megapixel in the front
- 1080p HD video capture support
- LTE/HSPA depending on carrier
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n
- 1,750 mAh battery
No word yet on a release date or how this device will be handled in the UK
Posted By: Milt