It’s simply amazing how much has already leaked from ICS and that developers have done to give you the ICS feel without actually having ICS. The items already released or devved that we know of are:
- Roboto Font
- ICS Lock Screen
- ICS Wallpapers
- ICS Market
- ICS Google +
- ICS Google Music
Now you can have a facial unlock thanks to ACM Apps.
Thanks to the Tony over at OMGDroid we also have instructions for this app:
1) Click configure to get the configure page
2) Click save button and capture your face. This will automatically save your face. Note it may take time depending on your network bandwidth
4) You may click “Test” button to check the confidence level of your image
5) Once above done, click the “Next” button
6) Use slider to adjust sensitivity. Recommended value – Medium
7) Enter a 4 digit pin
8) Click “Save and Exit” button
Then you’re good to go. Please note, when you unlock your device, your original lock scree will still display. Once you’ve unlocked the phone as you normally would, the FaceLOCK app automatically starts itself and will require you to take a scan of your face to unlock the system itself. If the scan is not recognized, after an attempt or two you will have to input your pin number, or — well, you’ll be locked out of your phone, of course.
FaceLOCK costs $1.99 and can be downloaded by clicking HERE or scanning the QR code below.