Today Verizon made the Motorola Droid Bionic official. It will be released tomorrow on September 8th. This powerful dual-core, LTE phone will be available for $300 on a new two year contract.
This android 2.3.4 device will be powered by an OMAP4 dual-core processor. The device will have Motorola’s custom UI, Motoblur.
- 1GB of RAM
- 4.3 inch qHD display
- 16GB of internal storage
- 16GB microSD card preinstalled
- 8 megapixel 1080p HD video camera
- Front-facing camera
- Webtop functionality
- Mobile hotspot support
With the phone you can also purchase a variety of accessories.
- Lapdock for $299.97. HD Station will be available for $99.99 and the Adapter for Webtop Application will be available for $29.99. There will be a limited time sale for these accessories. If you purchase a lapdock with the Droid Bionic you will recieve a $100 mail in rebate when you but a 5GB or more data plan. ($50)
- The Vehicle Navigation Dock will be available for $39.99.
- Battery Dock comes with an extra battery and will be able to charge both batteries at once and will be available for $49.99.
This release has been very long awaited and it is finally here so get your cash out and get ready to grab the new device before it’s sold out.
Posted by: Tyler